8:27 PM Friday, March 19, 2010
YoYo! In the afternoon finally catch up with
SIYING!! LOL! Very very very long never see her and chat with her already... And i'm sure she's glad that i was online to ease her boredom.. i know i know she needs me.. LOL.. finally arrange an outing with her next week.. so next week one day got plans already.. as for the rest of the days.. LOL someone jio me out!! ^^
And since Sy says i should blog more about my life, i shall keep ranting and ranting here..
Yesterday went town with Sq, mel.. eh and charmaine, whaiee and Wanfen... hahas! I just ask charmaine then she brought two more people with her.. LOL like buy 1 get 2 more.. LOL.. Was fun i guess.. cos its shopping!! Hahas! Sq took super long in F21.. but what to do? Her indecisiveness mah... LOL And she was LATE again.. i guess i'm used to it already.. hahas! Keep badmouthing her here..^^ All of them bought something except me cos i wanna save and buy the
GREY shoes at cotton on!! I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE!
And when we were going home.. Sq indecisiveness kicked in again.. LOL lazy to explain it... but hopefully she will forget about it or mel will sell the jacket to her... okay the end.. hahahas!
Tomorrow going to see the shoes again then decide...^^
Shall take more photos and upload next time..
SEE SY!! NO K-POP AT ALL IN THIS POST!^^
And i never exercise today!! Oh no!! I'm grow fat fat fat..
fatty fatty bom bom,
i'm a fatty bom bom
fatty fatty bom bom
we're fatty bom bom