You can have today tomorrow
.
But you can't have yesterday.

Blogger
Me, Myself & I

cupcake icon Pictures, Images and Photos
♥Alexis, 18/12
I love all my besties dearly, don't you?
Chocolate & desserts are my best friends, and Dramas & K-pop are my husbands! :D

2010
A brand new start
Do what you LOVE what you do

♥ First of all, good results for 'O's
♥ Change personality, be more sociable
♥ Choing studies in JC poly, get good results
♥ Make many memories, take many photos
♥ Exercise and have a healthy balanced lifestyle
♥ Be a better daughter and friend
♥ Be equally crazy over K-pop, blog often
♥ Never forgot any important days
♥ Continue to smile throughout all the obstacles
♥ Lead a happy life and always believe in myself
♥ Find and pursue my dreams
♥ Never give up even if the whole world oppose
♥ All my loved ones to be happy and healthy

Notes
Crap w. me



Thankyou
Take a big big bow

Please do not remove the credits. :)

Layout/Editor: Purple-licious
Resources: N-serendipity. kisses.away nutzzzzz xoxo

9:00 PM Wednesday, December 30, 2009

OMG SBS GAYO DAEJUN 2009 TOTALLY ROCKS!!!

Photobucket

2PM totally owned this show!!! OMG so many 2PM performances!! But i so love the you're beautiful parody!! I love Khunyoung!! The fangirl inside me was screaming madly throughout the whole show. Just so sad that Jaebeom can't take part with them.. i was like wishing for JB to come... The english song they sang would be much much more perfect..LOL..^^

And GD and TY came!!! Though i much rather the whole of BigBang come... BUT STILL GDTY LOVE!! Argh should i put GDYB instead... whatever i love them go GD!!^^

And SJ was sooooooooo fine!!!!!!! Though it seemed a little empty.. With some of their members... -sighs- I still love them lots! SJ hwaiting!
And DBSK did not attend this year... they totally rocked last year's... this is so sad!! One of the greatest Boyband... -sighs-

STILL!

I SO LOVE THIS SHOW SO LOVE SO LOVE SO LOVE!!!!!!♥♥♥
I gotta go watch all the performances again!! -SCREAMMMMMMMMMMS-
There's so many performances since its a 3hr show but i wanna watch all again!!!!!!!!