
IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO LOVE MR. TALENTED!!
-salutes-
GO G-DRAGON!♥♥♥I'm thankful that even if i have fallen into the world of darkness that's still a small beam of light shinning towards me.. I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!
♥♥♥ Only i know who they are... :) -evil cackle-
And since dear
Siying ( purple!!) said that i only blog about k-pop which i don't..
apparently i am still in denial..LOL..NO! I blog other stuff too!!
I shall thank val and her for pulling out their hair in order to get me a present..
i love the pulling hair part.. pull more.. LOL i am so evil..-twists-
Okay can't wait for friday!!! Going to be 16 like finally!!!
I LOVE MYSELF
This reminds me of undefeatable confidence seungri..LOL..
And SQ should come back soon so that i can squeeze money out from her for
lou's and my present and not to mention the taxi money she owns me.. don't think i am ever going to forget it.. who am i? Money faced alexis.. LOL
I am going crazy so crazy...
What's up with this world..
THE END BYE BYE..
♥♥