You can have today tomorrow
.
But you can't have yesterday.

Blogger
Me, Myself & I

cupcake icon Pictures, Images and Photos
♥Alexis, 18/12
I love all my besties dearly, don't you?
Chocolate & desserts are my best friends, and Dramas & K-pop are my husbands! :D

2010
A brand new start
Do what you LOVE what you do

♥ First of all, good results for 'O's
♥ Change personality, be more sociable
♥ Choing studies in JC poly, get good results
♥ Make many memories, take many photos
♥ Exercise and have a healthy balanced lifestyle
♥ Be a better daughter and friend
♥ Be equally crazy over K-pop, blog often
♥ Never forgot any important days
♥ Continue to smile throughout all the obstacles
♥ Lead a happy life and always believe in myself
♥ Find and pursue my dreams
♥ Never give up even if the whole world oppose
♥ All my loved ones to be happy and healthy

Notes
Crap w. me



Thankyou
Take a big big bow

Please do not remove the credits. :)

Layout/Editor: Purple-licious
Resources: N-serendipity. kisses.away nutzzzzz xoxo

5:14 PM Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby, please don’t hold those hands
Cuz you should be my lady
Please look at me, I’ve been waiting all this time.

Argh do this have to be so sad..
Still..love the singer, the MV, the lyrics and the melody..

Why are things in life so ugly and hurtful
well..that's reality..
It's amusing that everyone has a darker side within them that is so different...
that's lovely..
Was I just a passerby in their lives?
Because they certainly acted so..
That's reality and it's lovely..
By the way that's just the way i am..
So accept it...

-sirens-
Warning! Warning! Fake smile alert!!

Smiley!!!! Pictures, Images and Photos


I kinda stop blogging about family outing.. which is rather obvious right?^^ Anyways..like anyone would notice.. I live in my own world.. i'm totally biased but i enjoy the previous family with Chunhee and Yejin much more.. And why am i getting so emotional these days.. tears flow too easily.. that's bad.. my contacts will be washed out.. LOL..i am just joking... all i want to do now is probably lead a new life.. in 10s more years i guess..LOL