You can have today tomorrow
.
But you can't have yesterday.

Blogger
Me, Myself & I

cupcake icon Pictures, Images and Photos
♥Alexis, 18/12
I love all my besties dearly, don't you?
Chocolate & desserts are my best friends, and Dramas & K-pop are my husbands! :D

2010
A brand new start
Do what you LOVE what you do

♥ First of all, good results for 'O's
♥ Change personality, be more sociable
♥ Choing studies in JC poly, get good results
♥ Make many memories, take many photos
♥ Exercise and have a healthy balanced lifestyle
♥ Be a better daughter and friend
♥ Be equally crazy over K-pop, blog often
♥ Never forgot any important days
♥ Continue to smile throughout all the obstacles
♥ Lead a happy life and always believe in myself
♥ Find and pursue my dreams
♥ Never give up even if the whole world oppose
♥ All my loved ones to be happy and healthy

Notes
Crap w. me



Thankyou
Take a big big bow

Please do not remove the credits. :)

Layout/Editor: Purple-licious
Resources: N-serendipity. kisses.away nutzzzzz xoxo

10:08 AM Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I went out wif Siqi, louise n celes yesterday. we went to somerset( is that how u spell it?). We went to the huge shopping centre herren( i dun noe how to spell also) it was huge n nice. I think that i have not been there b4!!!There were a lot of shops there, saw lots of things. Then we went looking in a lot of shops but neva buy anything. hahas no la louise bought a cup. After that we went to bugis.Yipee!!We went there to the wallet shop. I wanna buy a wallet but the wallets r so expensive!!! My mum said that i cannot buy over $20 but most of the wallets r over $ 20 lor!LOL!!! Then those below $ 20 are not nice. Dun like it. Siqi had to buy a hair clip 4 her mum so we had to help her find too. Celes bought a pencil case from the wallet shop.The first one she saw was a purple one ( i think) then she say she like that. Then she saw a white one too n she ask which one we like. I like the white one cos i like it!!!LOL! Then louise n siqi like the purple one. celes also like the white one better so it was a draw hahas!Look 4 more designs cos she say that though she like the white but very easy get dirty. saw another design n there is 2 colours. Black n purple. I love black so i support black then siqi n louise also support black but then celes like purple in the end she took black. But she changed her mind n decide on purple. Then we went up n shop around. After that we went home n this was one of the interesting parts hahas! Siqi's mum asked us to take the bus opposite seiyu( my spelling is very very very bad) but we could not find. Finally saw a bus stop but there is no 960! hahas then went to another also no 960. We were getting lost alr. I finally saw bugis street!!!Then i noe how to get home alr cos when i go home i take the bus at the bus stop in front of bugis street. We ran there n siqi said that we should post wat happen in our blogs!hahas! the bus came n we got seats n the long journey began. Siqi say she dun trust me n say that it might the bus stop opposite bugis street. So i tease her a bit n say ya it could b that one. n she was like ha? hahas! I m confident that this is the correct one. Reach home just in time to watch goong!!!I love goong!!!It is soooooooo nice.